Aside from the fact that the 83rd Academy Awards’ opening scene took a while to register (I thought it was a commercial at first), and there have been numerous mentions across the internet of James Franco’s stoned appearance and Anne Hathaway’s overly-animated presence, perhaps the Oscars weren’t as altogether bad as people, at first glance, […]
Tag Archives: F Bomb
You are here: Home » F Bomb
- Meet the Real “Lady and the Tramp” February 16, 2012
- Writers Are People, Too! (And, sometimes headlines prove it.) March 6, 2012
- The Future of Rock: The Strokes Reveal “Angles” To Fans One Week Early! March 15, 2011
- 1952 Children’s Book “The Borrowers,” Comes to Life (Sort of) in Disney Movie February 17, 2012
- San Diego Goes Hollywood with Katsuya February 23, 2012
- Fondly Remembering Nora Ephron’s Life Lessons June 26, 2012
- “Jurassic Park” is Ready to Make Headlines — Again! June 26, 2012
- “The Avengers” to Top $600 Million Domestically June 26, 2012
- Jack Kerouac’s “On the Road” in all its Film Trailer Splendor March 22, 2012
- NBC’s “Smash” Still Reaching for its Female Stars March 13, 2012
- Brandi: Honestly, I have no idea! It just sort of happened...
- MIR Hardwood Design: Hi Brandi! Great blog! I have a question for yo...
- Jane Boursaw: I was going to say it's because all the copy-edito...
- Gisele aka LA2LAChef: Thanks for the headlines, Brandi! i needed to star...
- Brandi: And, it always seems like we're juggling multiple ...
83rd Academy Awards Amy Poehler Anne Hathaway Aphrodisiac Food Billy Crystal Brandi Andres Celebrities Chocolate Christian Bale definitions Disney Entertainment F. Murray Abraham F Bomb featured film Films Food Network fugly f words Health Helen Mirren Hollywood horses James Franco Johnny Depp Justin Timberlake Leonard Maltin Melissa Leo Music Natalie Portman Nigella Lawson Oscars 2011 Radiohead Recipes Russel Brand Sandra Bullock Sex The Daily Beast The Secret World of Arrietty Thomas Keller Thom Yorke travel vacation Valentine's Day